Cook a Week of Healthy Meals in 4 Hours
A Simple Method to be Time-Efficient and Highly Productive in Your Kitchen.
Creating a weekly meal plan is the same as achieving a goal
You need to,
- Create a plan (in this case a meal plan for the week).
- Break down the plan into projects (your grocery list and each recipe).
- Break down the projects into tasks (the preparation of ingredients for each recipe and the overall cooking sequence).
That might seem daunting if you've never done it before, but that's where I come in. I detail every step of the process in both my book, Cook a Week of Meals in 4 Hours, and the supporting 90-minute 4-part video program.
After practicing my meal planning and bulk cooking method you will:
- Feel more confident about cooking in bulk on a weekly basis;
- Have a variety of strategies and tools to deal with busy weeks when you can't commit as much time;
- Come to LOVE having your meals ready to eat, and;
- Feel less stressed, feel better physically, and save money on eating out.
The 4-Part Meal Planning & Preparation Video Program
Develop the mindset, method, and skills to efficiently cook your meals in bulk every week.
Video #1: The Weekly Bulk Grocery Shop
Video #2: Your Weekly Meal Planning
Video #3: Stage 1 Bulk Cooking – Using the Oven
Video #4: Stage 2 Bulk Cooking – Preparing Salads & the Slow Cooker
At almost 90 minutes in total duration, I offer a number of ideas for,
- Varying recipes and ingredients;
- Cooking techniques;
- Cooking times;
- Testing "doneness" for meat, and much more.
In videos 3 and 4 each dish is time indexed for easy future access.
Darren is a Life Coach who helps people let go of what’s holding them back to LIVE OUT the best of who they are, and use their unique gifts to make their world a better place.
He’s the creator of the ADD Methodology – a systematic process to Assess, Dream, and Live by Design.
PreviewIntroduction to the Program (4:49)
StartDownload Cook a Week of Meals eBook
StartVIDEO #1: Your Weekly Bulk Grocery Shop (6:09)
StartVIDEO #2: Your Weekly Meal Plan (12:59)
StartVIDEO #3. Stage 1 Bulk Cook: Using the Oven (39:58)
StartVIDEO #4. Stage 2 Bulk Cook: Prep Salad & Slow Cooker (24:27)
Included with the program is a copy of my eBook by the same name, "Cook a Week of Meals in 4 Hours".
- The eBook is 90 pages and filled with beautiful photographs of all the meals with step-by-step instructions and pictures for each recipe.
- Everything you need to know to make meal planning a breeze
- Pick from one of the three weekly meal plans or make your own combination
- Helpful suggestions for how to manage the “mess”, and what to do with any leftover ingredients
- What to do if you’re a beginner cook
- An overview of the kitchen tools you will need to cook on a weekly basis
- Seven easy & delicious vegetable dishes and four simple meat dishes to satisfy almost anyone
- All the recipes are dairy and gluten-free
Frequently Asked Questions
Let's Get Cooking Today!